Speical Report Download
Evidence Review of Ocrevus for Multiple Sclerosis
By Downloading this report you will:
- Receive an in-depth review of the clinical safety and efficacy evidence for Roche / Genentech's pipeline drug,Ocrevus for multiple sclerosis
- Understand how that evidence compares to the other multiple sclerosis drugs, including monograph ready tables
- Gain access to the latest real world safety evidence on the marketed multiple sclerosis drugs, comparing clinical trial adverse event rates to what is being reported to the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS)
Drugs Included in this Analysis:
- Ocrevus (ocrelizumab), Roche
- Rituxan (rituximab), Roche
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate), Biogen
- Tysabri (natalizumab), Biogen
- Lemtrada / Campath (alemtuzumab), Sanofi
- Rebif (interferon beta-1a), Merck KGgA
For full access to this free report, please complete the form on this page.
Please note: This is an independent analysis conducted by Advera Health, based upon data and insight generated by the analytical tools of Evidex and other pertinent information gathered at the time of publication. This analysis is not sponsored or influenced by any third party. The inclusion of a particular company, drug, adverse event, class or indication in this report is determined wholly by our quantitative signaling and analytic systems along with our qualitative analysis work.