Special Report Download
Evidence Review of Nucala vs. Xolair for Asthma
By Downloading this report you will:
- Receive an in-depth review of the clinical safety and efficacy evidence for Nucala (mepolizumab) (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Understand how that evidence compares to Xolair's (omalizumab) (Roche/Genentech and Novartis) clinical evidence, including monograph ready tables
- Gain access to the latest real world safety evidence on Xolair, including new safety signals and updated cost of side effect analysis
Drugs Included in this Report:
- Nucala (mepolizumab) (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Xolair (omalizumab) (Roche/Genentech and Novartis)
For full access to this free report, please complete the form on this page.
Please note: This is an independent analysis conducted by Advera Health, based upon data and insight generated by the analytical tools of Adverse Events Explorer and other pertinent information gathered at the time of publication. This analysis is not sponsored or influenced by any third party. The inclusion of a particular company, drug, adverse event, class or indication in this report is determined wholly by our quantitative signaling and analytic systems along with our qualitative analysis work.