Speical Report Download
Evidence Review of Tresiba vs. Lantus for Diabetes
By Downloading this report you will:
- Receive an in-depth review of the clinical safety and efficacy evidence for Tresiba (insulin degludec)
- Understand how that evidence compares to Lantus' (insulin glargine), including monograph ready tables
- Gain access to the latest real world safety evidence on Lantus, comparing clinical trial adverse event rates to what is being reported to the FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS)
Drugs Included in this Analysis:
- Tresiba (insulin degludec), Novo Nordisk
- Lantus (insulin glargine), Sanofi
Drugs Referenced in this Report:
- Ryzodeg (insulin degludec and insulin aspart), Novo Nordisk
- Xultophy (insulin degludec and liraglutide), Novo Nordisk
For full access to this free report, please complete the form on this page.
Please note: This is an independent analysis conducted by Advera Health, based upon data and insight generated by the analytical tools of Evidex and other pertinent information gathered at the time of publication. This analysis is not sponsored or influenced by any third party. The inclusion of a particular company, drug, adverse event, class or indication in this report is determined wholly by our quantitative signaling and analytic systems along with our qualitative analysis work.