Hepatitis C Medications: Analysis of Adverse Drug Events and Poor Patient Outcomes
By Downloading this poster you will:
- Receive a comparison of pre-approval adverse event profiles
- Understand the post-marketing adverse event reports and disproportional reporting
- Gain insight into post-approval estimated direct medical cost burdens
Drugs Included in this Analysis:
- Sovaldi (sofosbuvir), Gilead
- Harvoni (ledipasvir, sofosbuvir), Gilead
- Viekira Pak (dasabuvir, ombitasvir, paritaprevir, ritonavir), Abbvie
For full access to this free report, please complete the form on this page.
Please note: This is an independent analysis conducted by Advera Health, based upon data and insight generated by the analytical tools of Evidex and other pertinent information gathered at the time of publication. This analysis is not sponsored or influenced by any third party. The inclusion of a particular company, drug, adverse event, class or indication in this report is determined wholly by our quantitative signaling and analytic systems along with our qualitative analysis work.